Supporting clients in unlocking Africa’s emerging Consumer sector
18 May 2017 – Nairobi, Kenya
Standard Bank will be hosting this inaugural event to explore and discuss areas of importance relating to the Consumer sector, which is a key driver of growth in Africa’s fastest growing region. The conference will include a focus on:
- The macroeconomics of East Africa as a region and trading block
- Trends that are driving the Consumer sector in East Africa
- Insights on conducting business in the region, presented by local industry representatives and members of the coverage sector regional and SA team
- Business best practice case studies from regional consumer organisations and financial services experts
- Networking opportunities with business leaders across East Africa, including representatives from Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
Standard Bank looks forward to hosting key clients, decision makers and policymakers. Key members of our regional and Consumer sector teams will attend, including:
- Philip Odera – Chief Executive, Stanbic Bank Kenya
- Clive Potter – Standard Bank’s Global Head, Consumer Client Coverage – who will speak to global consumer sector trends
- Jibran Qureishi – Stanbic Bank Regional Economist – who will provide a regional economic overview.
- Heloise Smith – Stanbic Bank Kenya Consumer Sector Head
As a bank that connects clients to the people and opportunities that make progress real, Standard Bank is a trusted expert and leading financier in East Africa. With our extensive experience and Consumer sector expertise, we are the right partner to unlock potential for our clients in, for and across Africa.
Partnership in African agribusiness leading to opportunities on the continent - Find out more